Calling Commercial Litigation lawyers who are looking to line up flexible consultancy work.
We are working with an entrepreneurial law firm that specialises in providing tailored legal advice to start-ups, scale-ups, SMEs, and entrepreneurs. They offer a unique, flexible, and fully remote platform for mid to senior-level lawyers looking for high-quality work that fits their capacity. They are currently looking for a Commercial Litigation Lawyer to join them on a flexible consultancy basis.
This opportunity works well for those who enjoy a portfolio career, those who want to accept work that fits around other revenue streams or commitments, and individuals who are looking to work on an agile and remote basis and move away from the rigidity of traditional employment methods.
The successful consultant will have the support of the wider firm, Partners, and Associates as and when required.
A client following is not required. A competitive hourly rate is on offer.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales.
- Upwards of 8 years’ PQE as a Commercial Litigation Lawyer and experience in handling a range of litigation matters.
- Training or some experience gained from a Magic Circle, Silver Circle, US or Top 50 firm.
- Strong experience in handling a full caseload of litigation matters – potential matters could include corporate and commercial disputes, contractual disputes, insolvency disputes, partnership disputes, shareholder disputes, professional negligence disputes, tech and fintech disputes and/or media litigation.
- A genuine interest in providing legal advice to SMEs, Start-Ups and Entrepreneurs.
- A thirst for working in a refreshing and flexible manner.
Individuals looking to return to work from a career break are also encouraged to apply.