A litigation boutique is looking to secure a strong Commercial Litigation Associate for a 6 month FTC based in London.
The ideal candidates are likely to have 3 – 6 years’ PQE in handing a diverse range of commercial litigation matters, and be able to start a new role at short notice, as the contract is to start ASAP. A strong commercial litigation background obtained within notable City, or top tier law firms is required.
The Commercial Litigation team has a very strong track record and pipeline of high value and high profile international disputes work, including disputes involving commercial fraud, insolvency, headhunter disputes, shareholder disputes, and Russian work. Their clients include High Net Worth individuals, family offices, sovereign entities, trading houses and private equity funds.
The successful individual joining this highly esteemed team will have a high level of autonomy and responsibility, and have a genuine interest in working for an entrepreneurial, premium disputes boutique.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia or New Zealand, for example)
- In excess of 3 years’ PQE in handling a broad commercial litigation caseload
- Experience obtained from notable City, or Top Tier firms
- A keen eye for detail
- The ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team
- A client-centric mindset
- The desire to join a well-regarded team for a contract of 6 months
- The ability to start a new role at short notice