We are working closely with one of the leading national law firms on their search for a Commercial Litigation lawyer with 2+PQE. The successful candidate will join the team on a 6 – 12 month FTC. This role could be based in either London, Birmingham, or Leeds.
The team acts for a wide range of long-standing clients across the health sector and other professional disciplines.
Successful candidates can expect to be involved in handling challenging cases covering an array of matters including contractual claims, competition, fraud recovery, PFI disputes, and defamation for a variety of clients.
Candidates should ideally be available at short notice or immediately, and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia, or New Zealand, for example)
- Experience gained in Commercial Litigation from notable City or Regional firms
- A strong knowledge of Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Procurement disputes experience highly desirable
- A keen eye for detail and a client-centric approach
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
This contract represents a superb opportunity to work with a nationally recognised firm and a top-ranked team on a diverse and interesting caseload.