Our client is a ranked boutique London law firm, looking to expand their consultancy model. The firm is currently looking to increase their Commercial Litigation consultant offering.
The firm’s consultant lawyers do not need to have a book of business, as they are provided with pre-qualified work directly from the firm that has already gone through the necessary verifications and AML checks. Consultant lawyers are not exclusive to the firm, and can have other work streams alongside this. Their workload will flex according to their capacity and can also be 100% remote.
Clients span an array of impressive industry sectors including professional services, media, SMEs, financial services, tech, art and culture and hospitality and leisure.
The Commercial Litigation team often provides advice on:
- Contract disputes and breach of contract
- Insolvency and debt recovery
- Partnership disputes
- Shareholder and director disputes
- Commercial Fraud
- Breach of warranty and misrepresentation
- Joint venture disputes
Successful consultants can expect to receive full back-office support, with the firm handling all AML checks, terms of engagement, payment on account, billing, and credit control.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Upwards of 10 years’ PQE in handling a full range of Commercial Litigation matters
- Experience gained within notable law firms and/or in-house legal teams
- A genuine desire to work on a consultancy basis
- An entrepreneurial mindset
The firm operates a competitive remuneration structure for their consultants which is market leading. This is a superb opportunity for experienced Commercial Litigation lawyers to further their career as a consultant with a reputable firm in London.