Our client is a heavyweight litigation boutique, ranked highly in the legal directories, that is looking to hire a commercial litigation/civil fraud lawyer with upwards of 4 years’ experience on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. The requirement is urgent, so candidates should be available immediately or at short notice.
The firm specialises in business crime and regulation, civil fraud and commercial litigation and often acts for corporations, governments, foreign regulators, international organisations, financial institutions, professionals and high net worth individuals.
Many of the matters they advise on are high profile, complex, and international in nature and relate to key practice areas including anti-money laundering, bribery and corruption, corporate investigations, cross-border issues, economic sanctions, financial regulation, commercial and trust litigation, insider dealing, fraud (both civil and criminal), international asset tracing, and tax investigations.
The successful candidate will join a collegiate and Partner-led team in gaining fantastic exposure to high profile disputes.
The firm operates on a hybrid working pattern, with three days in their London office and the remaining two days a week from home.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia and /or New Zealand, for instance)
- Ideally upwards of 4+ years’ experience in handling a full range of commercial litigation and civil fraud matters.
- Experience gained with notable City, West End or top tier disputes teams
- A can-do attitude
- A willingness to join a reputable team on contract basis
- The ability to start a new role immediately or at short notice