Our client is a hyper-growth tech business with offices in the UK, US and Australia. After successfully completing a next round of funding, our client looks to recruit Legal Counsel into its UK office, located in Central London. A flexible working policy is offered.
You will be a Commercial Lawyer whose experience ranges from 3-6 years’ PQE. The commercial work is broad, and you will work across data processing, cybersecurity, HR, marketing, the product/vendor and sales teams. It is important that you have experience working on enterprise B2B SaaS / procurement transactions / deals.
You will work closely with the UK based Head of Sales and sales team, reporting into the Lead Lawyer.
You will have:
- 3-6 years of commercial experience working on complex commercial procurement/SaaS transactions, to include data privacy (GDPR) experience.
- A qualification in Law in England & Wales or Europe (or other commonwealth law jurisdiction) with the requisite UK experience.
- A combination of working in a law firm and in-house or have worked in a reputable law firm with secondment experience.
- Worked in a role alongside the sales team.
- The ability to and enjoy working in a busy and fast paced environment.
- An ability to have a high level of involvement and interaction with customers and senior management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that support building and maintaining working relationships.
Our client offers a competitive base salary plus share options. There is also a host of additional benefits and incentives on offer.