We are a highly regarded ALSP, specialising in offering in-house secondment solutions to esteemed clients in the financial services and technology, media, and telecommunications (TMT) sectors. With a commitment to excellence and a reputation for delivering exceptional legal support, we are seeking talented and ambitious Commercial Lawyers to join the team in London.
As an In-House Commercial Lawyer, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive legal advice and support to our prestigious clients within the financial services or TMT sectors. You will work closely with senior legal professionals, gaining invaluable exposure to complex legal matters, and contributing to high-profile projects and transactions. This role offers an excellent opportunity to develop your career within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a wide range of commercial agreements, including contracts, licenses, and service-level agreements.
- Providing legal support and guidance on various corporate transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and strategic partnerships.
- Advising on legal and regulatory compliance matters relevant to the financial services or TMT sectors, ensuring adherence to applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards.
- Conducting legal research and analysis, staying up to date with developments in relevant areas of law and industry trends.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including finance, operations, and risk management, to ensure legal considerations are effectively integrated into business strategies.
- Assisting in the resolution of contractual disputes and provide guidance on dispute resolution strategies.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal stakeholders, clients, and external counsel.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified lawyer with 1-4 years post-qualification experience (PQE) in commercial law.
- Solid background in providing legal advice to clients in the financial services or TMT sectors, either in-house or in private practice.
- Experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts and agreements.
- Strong knowledge of relevant laws and regulations in the financial services or TMT sectors.
- Excellent research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work collaboratively within a team environment.
- Proactive approach and a high level of initiative.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.