We are working with a leading Global Consulting Service Business in London who are very keen to see Commercial Lawyers with a tech sector focus, who would be interested in securing In-House secondment contracts. Ideally candidates are likely to have upwards of 3 years’ PQE and be available at short notice or immediately.
Contracts are generally for circa 6 months in duration and often have the potential for further extension. There is the potential for some roles to be 100% remote, whereas others will adopt a hybrid mix of office and home working.
Successful candidates can be seconded to large global organisations across a full range of sectors to include consumer, tech, energy, and financial services (for example). Clients are frequently notable household brands.
Commercial contracts experience is highly sought after, as well as broader general commercial experience. There is a particular demand currently for commercial lawyers with a tech sector focus.
Due to demand, candidates should ideally be available immediately or at short notice.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification (or pending qualification) as a Solicitor in England & Wales – or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as New Zealand or Australia, for example)
- Upwards of 3 years’ PQE with a focus on commercial law. A tech sector focus will be of particular interest
- Training and/or experience gained from top tier City, International or Leading Regional Firms, or notable In House teams
- A genuine interest in commercial legal matters within the tech sector
- The desire to work on a contract basis in leading In-House legal teams
- Strong interpersonal skills