Our client is a market leading legal service provider in London. They are currently seeing an increased demand for interim Commercial Lawyers to support in-house clients on a secondment contract basis. Clients include some of the largest FTSE100 companies. Ideally, candidates should have upwards of 2 years’ PQE and be available at short notice or immediately.
Contracts are generally for a duration of 6 months and often have the potential for further extension. Some roles can be 100% remote, whereas others will adopt a hybrid mix of office and home working. Both Part-Time and Full-Time opportunities are also available.
Ideal candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a lawyer in England & Wales or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as New Zealand or Australia, for example)
- Upwards of 2 years’ PQE in Private Practice or In-House. If candidates have a private practice background, any in-house secondment experience will be of notable interest
- Experience of commercial contract management and negotiation – with proven ability to manage projects, negotiations and relationships with third parties and external advisers
- Experience in reviewing, drafting and negotiating a range of agreements (such as supplier, distribution, software licensing and outsourcing, procurement, IT outsourcing projects) and providing legal advice on business issues
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work within a pressurised environment
- Capability of working autonomously as well as part of a team
Successful candidates are likely to be seconded to notable In-House clients, including large FTSE100 companies.
Due to demand, candidates should ideally be available at short notice or immediately.