We are very keen to speak with Commercial Lawyers who would consider working on a contract basis In House with a notable TMT client. Our client is a leading Alternative Legal Service Provider working on unique In-House secondment contracts with clients in the TMT space. Ideally candidates should be available immediately or at short notice and possess between 2-5 years’ PQE (although candidates outside this bracket will also be considered).
It is likely that the contract will be for an initial duration of 6 months. However, this is subject to review and could be extended further.
The successful candidate will be seconded on a contract basis to a notable TMT client and can expect to work on a range of IT and Tech contracts to include the likes of vendor contracts, AWS terms, terms and conditions for new products, IT contracts and online subscription terms.
Successful candidates are likely to be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia or New Zealand, for instance)
- Training from a top tier law firm
- Notable post-qualification experience working on a range of commercial matters
- Ideally, between 2-5 years’ PQE, although candidates outside of this bracket will also be considered
- Experience in working on a range of IT and Tech contracts
- In house experience within the TMT space would be desirable but is not essential
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- The ability to start a new role immediately or at relatively short notice