We are very keen to speak with Commercial Lawyers who would consider working on a contract basis In-House. Our client is a leading Alternative Legal Service Provider working on unique In-House secondment contracts with clients across a range of sectors, but notably within the TMT field.
Contracts tend to be for initial periods of 6 months in duration. Some contracts are extended further, however this is assessed on a case-by-case basis and cannot be guaranteed.
Ideally, candidates will be available at short notice or immediately.
Successful candidates are likely to be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia or New Zealand, for instance)
- Ideally upwards of 3 years’ PQE in handling a range of commercial matters
- A broad commercial contracts background with substantial experience advising on content and service procurement, digital technology and IT agreements will be highly desirable
- Experience in providing a range of commercial contracts advice to clients across the TMT sector
- Experience gained from notable City, International or leading West End firms, or notable in-house teams
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- The ability to start a new role immediately or at relatively short notice