We are very keen to speak with Commercial Lawyers who would consider working on a contract basis In-House. Our client is a leading Alternative Legal Service Provider, working on a range of In-House secondment contracts with clients across an array of sectors, but notably within the Financial Services, Asset Management and Investment Funds field.
Contracts tend to be for initial periods of 6 months in duration. Some contracts are extended further, however this is assessed on a case by case basis and cannot be guaranteed.
Ideally, candidates will be available at short notice or immediately.
Successful candidates are likely to be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia or New Zealand, for instance)
- Ideally upwards of 3 years’ PQE in handling a range of commercial matters
- A broad commercial contracts background
- Experience in providing a range of commercial and commercial contracts advice to clients across the Financial Services, Asset Management and Investment Funds sectors
- Experience gained from notable City, International or leading West End firms, or notable In-house teams
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- The ability to start a new role immediately or at relatively short notice