We are currently working with a leading legal service provider who is aligned with a leading international law firm in London. They are looking for commercial lawyers with 3-4 years PQE, who are interested in undertaking In House secondment contracts and have experience in working within the technology multimedia and telecommunications sector.
Candidates should be available at short notice or immediately and possess 3-4 years PQE. This is likely to be between 3-6 months FTC but there may be potential for an extension and is a fully remote opportunity.
Successful candidates should have strong commercial backgrounds with experience in advising on:
- Terms and conditions
- Confidentiality agreements
- Supply of services and goods
- Agency and distribution agreements
- Technology and IT contracts
- Collaboration agreements
- Outsourcing agreements
- Licence agreements
To be considered candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a solicitor from England and Wales or another Commonwealth jurisdiction e.g. Australia or New Zealand.
- 3-4+ PQE in handling a full range of commercial matters for clients within the TMT space.
- A strong background working with Top Law Firms.