We are currently working with a leading legal service provider who are aligned with a leading international law firm in London. They are looking for commercial lawyers who are interested in undertaking In-House secondment contracts, and have experience in working within the financial services, technology multimedia and telecommunications and/or Fast Moving Consumer Goods sectors.
Ideally, candidates should be available at short notice or immediately, and possess upwards of 2 years’ PQE.
Generally, contracts can be anywhere from 3 months through to 12 months in duration, and there will be the potential to work remotely or follow a hybrid model. Part-time OR Full-time roles available.
Successful candidates should have strong commercial backgrounds with experience in advising on:
- Terms and conditions
- Confidentiality agreements
- Supply of services and goods
- Agency and distribution agreements
- Technology and IT contracts
- Collaboration agreements
- Outsourcing agreements
- Licence agreements
Successful candidates are likely to be seconded into notable FTSE250 companies and other household organisations.
In order to be considered candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a solicitor from England and Wales, or another Commonwealth jurisdiction e.g. Australia or New Zealand.
- 2+PQE in handling a full range of commercial matters for clients within the Financial Services, TMT or FMCG space
- A strong background working with Top Law Firms or Blue-Chip In-House companies.