Our client is a major global law firm with an established and longstanding reputation in the UK, where they are headquartered.
Their London-based team advises on a wide variety of domestic and international disputes across TMT, financial services, energy, life sciences and real estate. The work is often high profile, and at the cutting edge of dispute resolution.
The team is growing, and they’re now looking for multiple additional mid-level disputes Associates.
In order to be successful in your application, you will have:
- A strong academic background.
- Training and between 2 and 4 years’ PQE gained from a City or international firm with a reputation for handing high quality dispute resolution work.
- A well-developed understanding of litigation, arbitration and ADR procedures, with the ability to translate legal theory into practical commercial advice.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability and experience to handle clients in major blue-chip companies.
- A collegiate and collaborative approach, supporting the development of the practice, and also the team’s culture and values.
For New Zealand/Australian-qualified candidates with suitable qualifications and experience, an excellent sponsorship and relocation package will be available.