Want to join a reputable, global law firm as a Senior Project Manager?
The key responsibility in this job will be to lead large scale, enterprise wide CLM implementations. The candidate will be responsible for leading, scoping, design, development and implementation activities across projects. The candidate should have experience working on similar engagements, preparing business requirement documents, leading design workshops, and understand industry best practices.
You should be able to work with multiple client stakeholders and technology partners.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of working with some of the more commonly used legal technologies such as Sirion, ICERTIS, Agiloft, Ironclad, TAP (Mitratech), Kira and Microsoft Power Apps and Power Automate or others. Whichever tools this individual may have used previously, a continuing motivation to find and explore new use cases and desire to continue building their knowledge of new technologies will be a requirement.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable providing product demonstrations, talking through product functionality, needs analysis and design options with clients, as well as colleagues. As part of implementation of legal technology tools for clients, the candidate will also need to be capable of providing training on the functionalities they have developed to client teams.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in consultancy and professional services, working with and knowledge of contract lifecycle management tools and machine learning/AI
- Experience in delivering CLM implementation projects
- Experience of working with clients globally, and delivering global solutions for complex client environments
- Excellent communication skills, and able to develop trust with the client
- Resilience to overcome challenges and setbacks
- Effective personal organisational and time management skills, and the ability to juggle multiple demands and prioritise workloads across a range of ongoing projects
- The ability to work under pressure, to tight timescales with a sense of urgency
- An understanding of common business analysis techniques and approaches, with a focus on reducing effort and simplifying solutions as appropriate
- Experience of agile and traditional software and project methodologies
- Ability to author clear and comprehensive documentation with strong attention to detail
- Leading the delivery of CLM implementation projects across CLM platforms
- Leading design workshops and decisions relating to workflows and metadata fields to achieve data extraction, search, reporting, obligation management, contract requests, contract profiles and contract template and clause library configurations
- Managing customer relationships, providing subject matter guidance to the team, oversight and quality of delivery
- Providing guidance to client teams and leading industry practice recommendations
- Providing technical leadership and guidance around integrations and configurations
- Continually educating and learning about the changes in the CLM industry, and keep yourself abreast of new technological advancements
- Developing long last relationships with the client team and technology partners
- Contributing to the growth of the legal operations consulting and technical team
This company offers great career development, as well as a fantastic benefits package. This role is based in Chicago/US East Coast, but remote working is possible.