Our client is a London head quartered premium international law firm, who are looking for a change management professional to join a team that is responsible for the re-design of legal processes, often involving new technology and working closely and collaboratively with other teams.
- Mapping, analysing and designing legal processes and data flows (including financial data)
- Contributing to ongoing/future solution design and implementation
- Stakeholder planning, tracking and analysis
- Organising and facilitating process mapping workshops, product demos and training sessions for users
- Conducting market analysis for new technology products and suppliers
- Opportunity to run/own projects within the remit of the wider Legal Solutions and Practice Transformation strategy (with coaching and support)
Fundamental experience for this role:
- Change management experience – ideally 2-3 years+ with a solid understanding of legal processes and the way legal teams work
- Law firm or professional services background
- Legal process design and improvement experience (Six Sigma or Lean qualifications advantageous)
This is an amazing opportunity to join a large international firm with great culture and focus on diversity.