A leading law firm with over 1000 people worldwide, with headquarters in London and 8 offices across Asia, Europe and the Middle East, are continuing with their rapid growth, and are now looking for a Change and Adoption specialist.
The Change and Adoption Team is a new team and has a global remit, with a primary focus on improving and enhancing the technology adoption for the firm.
The Change and adoption team is responsible for delivering the change stream within projects and the adoption of technology once implemented. It is also responsible for the education and awareness of firm-wide core systems, including developing and delivering training.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating stakeholder management plans, gap analysis, change impact and readiness assessment
- Engagement activities, including set up and working with focus groups and stakeholder groups.
- Being an active member of the Project Team, attending all relevant meetings and advising the Project Manager
- Creating and delivering training materials including infomercials, video and written guides.
- Running IT Training courses for all levels of staff in a variety of formats
- Administration of courses
- Regular contribution to the IT Training Bulletin
- Design IT Training courses, including instructor outlines, guides, presentations and other documentation
- Create e-learning and training videos
- Aid in the introduction of different training methods – online learning, social learning, training via video conference or remote training tools
- Training courses on some of the following:
Other ad hoc courses as required
- Experience of change management activities
- Relevant experience in the legal environment
- Proven experience of designing and delivering IT Training to meet the needs of a wide range of users using a variety of methods
- Experience of developing and delivering training on a variety of devices, such as, laptops, desktops and mobile devices
- Previous experience in the development of engaging e-learning materials, including audio recording and publishing using tools such as Camtasia, Articulate 360 or similar
- Knowledge of iManage, Aderant Expert, Interaction, pdfDOCS, BigHand Digital Dictation (Speech Recognition advantageous), DocXtools, Skype for Business, mobile devices such as iPhones, remote working (Citrix/VPN)
- Proven proficiency in producing and updating training outlines, guides, handouts and other materials to a high standard with strong attention to detail – examples to be given
- Experience of delivering remote training sessions using tools such as video conferencing, webinars
- Experience of delivering training internationally and flexibility to travel
- Experience of reviewing and revising training and materials based on Helpdesk calls to target common issues
The Firm will offer you a place where you can be yourself and where there are no limits on what you can achieve. You can take ownership of your career and have honest conversations throughout. You would join an ambitions firm with a clear strategy for profitable growth where you can get early responsibility and early involvement in growing the business. Here you can expect a competitive and fair reward as well as recognition based on all round performance.