A global leader in the energy sector is continuing their huge expansion plans, and have a unique opportunity for a Business System Analyst to join this highly valued innovative team, based in Saudi Arabia. This lucrative position sits within the Downstream Business Support Department.
The role is to provide high level technical knowledge and professional advice in the development and utilisation of new and existing IR.4.0 technologies, as well as providing guidance on best practices, new digital trends, approaches, and impending digital technologies and its applications. The candidate shall identify downstream business challenges and digital solutions by engaging with DS admin areas, recommending or participating in digital studies, and proposing solutions for meeting the company’s digital transformation objectives and targets. The candidate should have a general understanding of all IR 4.0 solutions and digital tracks (i.e. RPA, AI, Cloud, UAV and robotics), as well as agile approach of use cases implementation.
- The candidate should have 5 years+ experience with hands-on implementation of digital technologies and application development.
- You will have worked as a developer with at least a couple of the following:
– Business processes automation.
– Robotic Process Automation.
– Artificial Intelligence.
- Must be certified in an application development platform.
- Must have strong knowledge in Low-Code, no Code App development/RPA/AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Must have Digital Transformation experience.
- Holder of Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, computer information systems, software engineering or computer engineering.
- Technical Certification in application development or project management are preferred.
- It is imperative that applicants are willing to relocate to Saudi Arabia!
The company is offering an extremely competitive salary, with some of the best lifestyle benefits available including some of the following:
- Performance based incentive plan based on company and individual performance, base salary, and length of service during the plan year.
- Annual repatriation travel allowance.
- 38 days paid leave plus 9 – 11 days of public holidays per year.
- Severance award
- Education Assistance Plan, where If you are hired on family status, you may be eligible to benefit from the company’s excellent education assistance plan for dependent children.
- Quality housing in company communities or a rental assistance allowance.
- Free medical care.
- Free access to recreational facilities.
- Voluntary Group Life and Accident Insurance.
- Short-term Disability income benefits.
- Death in service benefit.
- Career development programme.
This is a very exciting opportunity that will be offered to and exceptional candidates, who are keen to continue growing their career, and being part of an exciting fast growing and forward thinking company.