There are exciting opportunities to work with an offshore hub of a multinational banking and financial services institution, by providing advice, support, and guidance to the business in relation to operational and AML risk. You will also conduct ongoing and retrospective monitoring of all Anti-money laundering related risks. This role is based in the Channel Islands.
- Conducting client reviews on special, high, medium, and low risk individuals, corporate entities and trusts
- When required, following procedure to conduct trigger reviews
- Ensuring that the bank is not subjected to improper levels of risk, by properly reporting all significant risks, complaints and breeches and ensure they are properly mitigated
- Facilitating the relevant parties as they ensure new clients will not expose any arm of the bank to excessive risk
- Monitoring client transactions and source of funds as required. and retrospectively monitoring all matters related to AML
- Must thoroughly understand all AML and operational risk matters
- Be experienced in risk, governance, and compliance management in the financial services industry