We have been instructed by one of our premium clients, a highly prestigious law firm with a strong global presence, to assist in finding a a Restructuring and Insolvency Associate to join their market leading team. The firm is internationally recognised as a very strong R&I practice, including the London team which is well ranked by the legal directories and is headed by an industry leading Partner.
With such a strong reputation, the team brings in very high quality work, advising all stakeholders in restructuring and insolvency cases including insolvency administrators, multinational companies, creditors, stressed financial institutions (banking and fund clients) and governmental and quasi-governmental bodies. The team has worked on some very high profile mandates, including some of the largest loan portfolio transactions in the market.
This is a non-contentious role, so advisory experience will be expected.
In order to be considered for this role, you will:
- Have trained and qualified at a top tier firm;
- Have between 1 to 3 years’ PQE within a strong Restructuring and Insolvency team;
- Have a very strong academic background, alongside excellent technical legal expertise in R&I;
- Be confident building strong working relationships with both colleagues and clients;
- Be eager to take an active role in managing and developing the firm’s reputation.