An opportunity has arisen to join the dynamic adoption and business improvement team at a leading national and international full-service law firm. They have embraced legal technology to help deliver their services in a more dynamic and future focussed manner, and an exciting opportunity has become available to join this dynamic firm.
This role has a variety of duties focussed on new and existing tech, so no two days will be the same. Some of the duties include:
- Working with relevant stakeholders and MI to identify under-utilised technology and/or additional use cases
- Developing targeted strategies to increase adoption/engage on new use cases, and develop measurement base lines
- Developing communications and materials to support the strategies
- Implementing strategies and measure outcomes
- Ensuring that all new technology and ways of working projects have clear, agreed and signed off change, adoption targets and deployment plans documented.
- Ensuring that project plans allow adequate time to plan and develop training and engagement materials and that time between UAT finishing and training roll out allows for adequate communication and scheduling time
Candidates must have:
- At least 2 years legal industry experience with either new/emerging tech training or change/adoption or product management role.
- Experience of leading adoption for technology and business change projects
- Experience in drafting business communications
- Experience of engaging with all levels of seniority within a professional services firm is a prerequisite
- Demonstrable experience of engaging effectively to increase adoption is a pre-requisite
The successful candidate must also have excellent communication skills, be able to build relationships with a variety of colleagues and have a “can do” attitude.
The firm are offering a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and outstanding scope to progress your career with a clear roadmap for advancement.