A leading provider of IT Managed Services and Cloud Technology for the Professional Services Sector, are expanding rapidly and now have a position for a Business Development Executive.
The New Business Development Manager will have knowledge of the cloud, IT Solutions or the managed services sector. Reporting into the Sales Director, this position will interest an ambitious sales professional who thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company.
- Responsible for new client acquisition
- Responsible for driving growth, leveraging partnerships in the sector and working alongside the executive team to close opportunities with new prospects, with the support of a lead generation team and comprehensive marketing strategy.
- The ability to nurture relationships and negotiate with senior representatives from the country’s top firms is essential, as is the ability to communicate complex concepts on both a technical and strategic business level.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a New Business Development role within the IT industry from a Cloud, IaaS, Managed Services, Software or complimenting technologies market, with a track record of over performance and outstanding target achievement.
- Experience preparing accurate sales documentation for potential customers. e.g. quotes, proposals, tender responses and RFPs.
- Working knowledge of the sales model and pipeline management.
- Experience in working with in-depth RFPs to deliver solutions in line with client requirements and, critically, thinking outside the box to add additional value to the process.
Reasons to consider this role:
- A highly referenceable ecosystem of 200+ clients.
- A buoyant vendor partnership channel with active leads, ideas and event collaboration.
- A dedicated and talented in-house Pre-Sales team, to assist with technical scope, design and costing.
- A very well resourced and active Marketing departments, social media events programme, both online and in-person.
- A team of SDR’s feeding warm leads into your pipeline and a team of Senior BDMs to support you and your career.
- An ‘in-house Legal CIO, heading up our partner vendor partnerships and supporting the New Business team at critical deal stages.
The company are offering and exciting career path for this motivated individual, along with a competitive salary and OTE.