An innovative tech start-up are looking to strengthen their position in the market, and are seeking a Business Analyst with experience in finance, specifically with Loans and financial documents for a medium to long term contract.
As a Business Analyst you will become an expert in the use of the software as well as the use cases which drive the need for use of the software. You will work to optimise the user experience by assuming responsibility for configuration of the software, providing product enhancement recommendations, and engaging with clients to share knowledge and best practices. This role is suited to an individual who is highly motivated, well organised and proactive, with a strong attention to detail and a desire to excel in a high performing culture
Reporting to the Client Services Delivery Director, you will work closely with all aspects of the business, including sales, engineers and product personnel in order to achieve an innovative solution for clients.
- Becoming a subject matter expert on the software and surrounding processes. Maintaining and sharing knowledge with the wider team
- Configuring the software to cater for client requirements
- Being the main point of contact for clients and delivery teams with regards to any queries relating to the software and surrounding processes
- Providing mentoring and knowledge transfer to client operations staff to facilitate Business As Usual (BAU) implementation
- Conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on the software and maintaining the UAT plan.
- Bridging the gap between requirements of the client and the features of product they offer and designing the best solution
- Leading discussions in meetings and become a trusted advisor
Essential skills and experience:
- Record of developing and implementing new or improved business processes and/or implementing software projects
- Experience of working within the financial services industry
- Familiarity with collateral legal agreements – CSAs (Legacy, IM, VM), ISDA, Custodian Collateral Schedules (BNY, JPM Euroclear and Clearstream) is highly desirable
- Familiarity with Loans agreements is highly desirable.
- Experience of data capture software
- Experience in managing relationships with internal and external senior stakeholders
- Business analysis, including structure documentation, and process analysis skills
- Strong workshopping and presentation skills
- Education to a degree level or equivalent
The start-up will offer you a place where you can be yourself within a relaxed environment of likeminded people, where you can learn and grow in your time there with no limits on what is achievable. You would also see your expertise remunerated at a competitive rate, with a possibility to be included within their growth plans and be offered a permanent position.
The role is based in London, but remote work is possible 2 – 3 days a week.