Our client are highly respected business and technology experts, providing professional services firms unprecedented software, strategic consulting, and technical expertise to strengthen business performance. Due to rapid growth, they are now looking to recruit a Business Analyst/Intapp Subject Matter Consultant.
As a Subject Matter Consultant, you will facilitate assigned projects by serving as a liaison between users and developers, setting and communicating goals, and evaluating and refining results for the Intapp group.
Responsibilities will include some of the following:
- Conducting business requirement gathering sessions with clients, highlighting Intapp system capabilities and best practices
- Creating and maintaining business requirement documentation as discussed and approved by clients
- Applying Intapp system configurations within Intapp applications
- Creating, developing, providing, or coordinating system training, materials, and other educational tools for Intapp applications
- Acting as liaison with the technical team and clients to understand business requirements and solutions requested
- Collaborating with business staff to thoroughly understand the needs to be supported by the technical team
- Providing recommendations regarding the evolution of the system
- Responding to enquiries and provide advice to the client regarding current and potential system inputs, processes, and outputs
- Negotiating plans and timeframes, ensuring that clients understand the anticipated result.
Skill and experience required will include:
- Familiarity with workflow automation tools such as Intapp Intake or other New Business Intake Form/Workflow platform
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software program.
- Extremely organised with great attention to detail.
- Excellent management skills with the ability to lead, facilitate, motivate, and organise.
- Ability to adapt to change.
The company are offering an excellent opportunity for career progression, along with a very competitive salary and excellent corporate benefits package.