An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Paralegal to join a highly respected organisation based in Abu Dhabi.
This in-house position involves assisting the Chief Legal Counsel and the wider legal team in the provision of legal services. This will involve drafting standard legal agreements and contracts, and with the assistance of Senior colleagues, the incoming candidate will develop skills in contract negotiations. The role will also involve general paralegal/administrative based tasks including conducting legal research, due diligence etc.
It is essential that applicants are:
- Fully bilingual (Arabic/English – both written & spoken)
- Have 2-4 years of relevant experience (gained either in private practice or in-house)
- Already located in Abu Dhabi
- Happy to stay in this role for the long-term
- Able to travel on business when required
- Able to handle a pressurised work environment in a calm, efficient and effective manner
Applicants should be well educated, with a law degree, and possess exemplary organisational and communication skills (at all levels), with excellent IT skills.