A reputable international law firm with a well-established and busy corporate practice is actively seeking a Bilingual (Arabic/English) Paralegal for their Dubai team.
- Drafting and proofreading various documents (in English and Arabic) such as engagement letters, resolutions, powers of attorney, legal notices, due diligence reports, memoranda and articles of association, etc.
- Assisting with conducting due diligence exercises and assisting with preparing proposals and credentials statements
- Conducting research on relevant laws and regulations
- Assisting with transaction project management
- Liaising with various authorities including departments of economic development, free zone authorities, notary publics, and various other ministries and government departments, in order to implement various corporate transactions.
- Be fluent in both Arabic and English (written and spoken)
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in law or equivalent
- Have a Minimum 2 years’ experience working for a law firm based in the UAE
- Have great communication and interpersonal skills
- Be highly organised with impeccable attention to detail