Working within the Data Architecture & Insights team, this role is to help provide all levels of the business intelligence solutions aligned with the long-term global data strategy. The team is primarily responsible for leading the design and implementation of data & analytics solutions within the business, working closely with other business services teams.
The firm’s Technology Team mission is to support the strong technology focus of the Firm, providing modern technology to support the business and creative solutions for their Clients. In London, the team comprises of 50 technology staff covering a broad range of technologies and specialisms including business architecture, business solutions, project and programme management, modern infrastructure and they are all primarily focused on international projects working alongside colleagues. Whether it’s analysing new solutions, driving innovation, developing client solutions or providing a first class, high availability infrastructure and support they are a diverse, energised group focused on service and contributing to both the internal and external use of technologies. They work extensively across the network and seek candidates who are keen to engage internationally and make wider contributions both internally and externally than just IT service and delivery.
The successful candidate will:
- Gather and document complex business requirements from a range of key stakeholders
- Manage small projects and expectations of stakeholders
- Demonstrate strong commercial and financial acumen
- Translate data into visual representations and tell a story
- Solve problems both independently and in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
- Innovate business facing data & analytics solutions.
- Promote data & analytics best practices
- Present and train stakeholders on existing and new solutions
- A business and technology hybrid, comfortable with key performance indicators and data structures
- Good understanding of accounting and/or statistical principals
- Able to communicate complex problems to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Good understanding of data modelling concepts
- Passionate about data and the ways it can be used
- Able to deal with demanding deadlines and work pressures
Your technical skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Power BI, DAX, Report Builder & SQL Server Analysis Services
- Technically competent in SQL Server & SSRS
- Experience of Power Apps & Power Automate