We are recruiting on behalf of an alternative legal service provider that is looking for a Scottish-qualified lawyer to advise on small to medium-sized deals with a Scottish law element. As they are periodically going through busy periods, they are looking for an individual who can join the team and seamlessly integrate.
- Advising on various banking matters, with a focus on Real Estate Finance and corporate lending.
- Providing legal expertise on Scottish law elements in deals.
- Ad-hoc and flexible working patterns to accommodate workload fluctuations.
- Scottish-qualified lawyer with 8+ years of post-qualification experience.
- A deep understanding of Scottish banking law.
- Generalist banking skillset, particularly in Real Estate Finance and corporate lending.
- Comfortable with an ad-hoc, flexible working pattern.
- Remote working capability.
The ideal candidate for this role would be a senior lawyer or a partner who has either recently retired or left private practice and is looking for flexible work.