We are working with a superb alternative legal service provider who are looking to secure Banking & Finance Lawyers who would consider contract opportunities In House.
Contracts will vary between 6 and 12 months in duration and can be with the likes of hedge funds, asset managers, investment banks and financial institutions.
Banking and finance lawyers are in high demand for in house secondments and a broad range of opportunities are present within the market. Candidates with a general banking & finance background, or those with more specialised backgrounds focussing on real estate finance, structured finance, project finance, for example, are encouraged to apply.
Any LIBOR experience would also be of notable interest but is not essential.
Candidates are likely to have upwards of 2 years’ PQE and have gained their experience in Top 20, US firms or notable In House settings.
Ideally candidates should be available immediately or at short notice.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales – or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as New Zealand or Australia, for example)
- Upwards of 2 years’ PQE with a focus on banking & finance
- Training and/or experience gained from top 20, US firms or notable In House settings is essential
- The desire to work on a contract basis in leading In House legal teams
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A keen eye for detail