An award-winning law firm, which is particularly well known for its prominence in the Property sector is seeking a Banking & Finance lawyer to join its strong team. Given the firm’s strength in property law, the majority of of work will be Real Estate Finance work, so experience of this is essential.
In particular, the type of work will include advising on a range of investment and development REF, for both commercial and residential property. Work is brought in by an interesting selection of clients including hotel owners, UHNW individuals, onshore and offshore investors and family offices, as well as lender clients like challenger banks, debt funds, alternative lenders and retail banks. The team is consistently well ranked by the legal directories for its impressive reputation in Real Estate Finance.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be between 2 and 4 years’ PQE with relevant experience at a UK firm;
- Have relevant experience, which will include both general banking and more specific REF experience;
- Have strong academics and a stable career history so far;
- Be a committed team player;
- Have sat within a banking team, rather than a general property team.
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable firm in one of its most well established teams. A strong culture is also a priority for the firm, with hybrid working policies in place for all teams.