Our client, an alternative legal service provider, is looking for Banking & Finance Lawyers, who would consider contract opportunities In-House, based in London.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales – or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as New Zealand or Australia, for example)
- Upwards of 3 years’ PQE with a focus on banking & finance.
- Training and/or experience gained from top 20, US firms or notable In-House settings is essential
- Previous experience working on-site with a financial institution will be beneficial.
- The desire to work on a contract basis in leading In-House legal teams
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A keen eye for detail
Contracts will vary between 6 and 12 months in duration and can be with the likes of hedge funds, asset managers, investment banks and financial institutions.
Ideally, candidates should be available immediately or at short notice.