Our client is a market-leading Alternative Legal Service Provider. We are working with them in their search for strong Banking & Finance Lawyers who would be interested in securing In-House secondment contracts.
Candidates are likely to have upwards of 3 years’ PQE and be available immediately or at short notice.
Contracts are generally for circa 6 months in duration and often have the potential for further extension. Candidates looking to work full-time, 5 days a week, or part-time, are encouraged to apply.
Successful candidates will be seconded on a contract basis to large global organisations across a full range of sectors to include financial services and asset managers (for example). Clients are often notable household brands.
Successful candidates are likely to be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia or New Zealand, for instance)
- Ideally upwards of 3 years’ PQE in handling a full range of Banking & Finance matters
- Experience in advising clients across the Financial Services, Investment Funds and/or Asset Managers would be of interest
- Experience gained from notable City, International or leading West End firms, or notable In-house teams
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- A genuine desire to become an integral part of an In-House legal team
- The ability to start a new role immediately or at relatively short notice