We are working with a well-respected international law firm that is looking to hire an experienced Banking & Finance lawyer into their London team for a 12 month contract.
The team is close-knit and collaborative, and advise clients on a wide range of domestic and cross-border financing transactions, including leveraged, acquisition, real estate, structured and Islamic finance. They work with both lender and borrower clients to include commercial and private banks, major clearing banks, non-bank lenders, investment funds, institutional investors, corporate borrowers family offices and hedge funds.
This role will require the successful candidate to assist on all aspects of transactions (including loan terms, security documents and CPs) and undertake transactions directly, dealing with all aspects of loan and security terms.
The successful candidate will work closely with Partners who are ranked within the legal directories.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales (or another commonwealth jurisdiction, such as Australia or New Zealand, for example)
- Possess upwards of 5 years’ PQE in handling a broad banking & finance caseload
- Experience gained within notable City or International Firms or top tier regional practices
- A high degree of attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- The ability to commit to a 12 month FTC
- The capacity to start a new role immediately or at short notice