We are seeing from our clients that Banking and Finance lawyers are in high demand for in-house secondments, and a broad range of opportunities are present within the market.
Our client is an alternative legal service provider, that is looking for Banking & Finance Lawyers who would consider contract opportunities In-House.
Contracts can vary between 3 and 12 months in duration, and can be with the likes of hedge funds, asset managers, investment banks and top-tier financial institutions.
Candidates with a general banking & finance background, or those with more specialised backgrounds focussing on real estate finance, structured finance, and project finance, are encouraged to apply. Prior experience with LMA documentation would also be of notable interest.
Ideally, candidates should be available immediately or at short notice.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales – or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as New Zealand or Australia, for example)
- Upwards of 2 years’ PQE with a focus on banking & finance
- Training and/or experience gained from top 20, US firms or notable In-House settings is essential
- The desire to work on a contract basis in leading In-House legal teams
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A keen eye for detail