A prestigious global law firm is seeking a mid-level associate to join its leading Asset Finance practice based in London, focusing on Aviation Finance deals. Our client has a strong reputation in the UK and internationally.
You will be an integral part of the firm’s well-regarded Asset Finance team, working on a wide range of high-profile transactions, with a particular focus on aircraft finance and leasing transactions. The team regularly advise leading aircraft finance banks, lessors, airlines, and aircraft manufacturers on a broad range of cross-border transactions, including export-credit backed financings, finance, and operating lease transactions, and many more. You will have access to exciting and challenging opportunities to work on innovative transactions and gain valuable experience within a supportive and collaborative environment.
- 3-5 years of PQE in aviation finance within a reputable law firm.
- Strong academic background and stable career record.
- Exceptional drafting, communication, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment and under tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for delivering top-quality work.
The firm offers exposure to high-profile work, access to an exciting and varied client base, a collaborative culture, professional development, and a competitive salary and benefits package.