We are seeing an unprecedented demand for Australian and New Zealand Qualified Lawyers with our clients across Private Practice and In-House, specifically across transactional and commercial skillsets.
If you have recently moved across to the UK and are looking to line up some opportunities or are looking to move over in the near future, please do get in touch.
Candidates are likely to be:
- Australian or New Zealand Qualified Lawyers
- Possess upwards of 3 years’ PQE
- Have specialised in a transactional or commercial skillset – for example, banking & finance, corporate, or general commercial, for example
- Have gained experience in a highly regarded law firm or in house business
- Have a genuine interest in working on an interim/contract basis within the UK legal market
- Be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
Roles are paying competitive day rates and/or pro rata annual salaries.