This exclusive wealth fund in Qatar oversees and manages investments spanning across various industries and markets. The fund aims to develop the economy and create sustainable returns. Due to continuous growth, they are now looking to hire an Associate Digital Transformation & People Analyst.
In this role you will be responsible for some of the following:
- Developing custom reports and create a dashboard for Human Capital and leadership departments to support evidence-based decision making;
- Contributing to the design and operation of models and simulations to assess the impact of human resource policies.
- Supporting the evaluation of the Human Capital department’s strategy and determine whether the plan is on track to achieve the strategic objectives of the HC department.
- Providing appropriate recommendations for business management development, based on the latest technical improvements.
- Analysing human resources data, preparing reports and data display panels.
- Identifying data sources and collect relevant data by searching for them in the HRIS or other systems.
- Designing, updating and supporting analytical applications (Reports & Dashboards).
- Using smart and modern techniques to discover data patterns and Insights.
- Manage the implementation of the Human Capital technology.
To be considered for this role you will need some of the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics or Information Technology
- Minimum Experience: 6-8 years’ of relevant experience, ideally within the Financial Services industry
- Strong analytical, presentation, Data Analysis and Data visualisation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft office suite
- Process Improvement skills and System Administration.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Possess strong interpersonal and team working skills.
- Possess strong customer service and problem solving skills
This role is a unique opportunity to work within a regional investment leader, who are offering both a competitive salary and a great roadmap for career development.