Our client is a leading national and international full-service law firm. They have embraced legal technology to help deliver their services in a more dynamic and future focussed manner, and an exciting opportunity has become available to join this dynamic firm.
They are looking for an experienced document automation specialist to join their document design team.
- Taking ownership of projects designing, developing, testing and delivering on time a high-quality product in tandem with our document testing resources.
- Communicating effectively with Partners, senior management and key stakeholders including on the broader benefits of the technology.
- Working with and supporting clients who are already running or considering automation initiatives.
- Identifying efficiencies and ways to improve automation design and development processes.
- Reporting on automation ROI.
- Working with IT, our Document Centre and our specialist template team on Word integrations, styles and upgrades.
- Leveraging existing legacy components with an eye towards re-use.
- Providing consultancy advice and hands-on support when required.
- Leading progress meetings and reporting on automation projects.
In order to be considered for this role you will need:
- Document automation experience is essential for this role, ideally from a law firm or professional services company.
- Experience of building relationships with internal and external clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to juggle a mixed and varied workload.
- High level of expertise in and understanding of Microsoft Word.
- Knowledge of and experience of working with extranets an advantage, in particular HighQ
This role can be based Nationwide, but applicants must be willing to travel to London and/or Manchester when required.