Our client, a major international law firm that is highly rated for its Energy,Transport, and Real Estate sector practices is searching for an Asset and Structured Finance PSL for a 6-9 month contract.
This role provides an opportunity to work closely with the Athens finance team, but Greek language skills are not essential.
The key requirements of the role would be to:
- Provide induction training to trainees and other new joiners
- Attend external training events and conferences to keep up to date with relevant legal developments
- Keep an eye out for early signs of potentially important legal and market developments
- Write, edit, or assist in the preparation of client briefings and articles
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- E&W qualification
- Upwards of 5 years’ PQE
- Experience in handling a full range of Asset finance matters within notable city firms, or international firms.
- A good understanding of Asset and Structured Finance.
- A proactive and confident attitude with a high level of initiative.