We are working with an impressive International Law Firm in their search for an Asset and Structured Finance PSL for a 6-9 month contract.
Successful candidates should be E&W qualified and have upwards of 5 years’ PQE in handling a full range of Asset finance matters within notable city firms. Previous PSL experience is not necessary, but an interest in transitioning into a PSL role is essential.
The successful PSL could work within the firm’s London office, or remotely within the UK.
This role provides a superb opportunity to work closely with one of the firm’s international teams in Greece and immerse yourself in training and know-how initiatives. Whilst the successful candidate will be working closely with a team in Greece, Greek qualification and/or language skills are not essential.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Know-how and document precedents
- Keeping up to date with legal and market developments that affect the practice and updating the team as appropriate
- Capturing and maintaining a bank of know-how for the asset finance team in Greece
- Maintaining and updating the relevant practice pages on the firm’s intranet
- Responding to legal and technical queries from the asset finance team in Greece
- Provide induction training to trainees and other new joiners
- Developing, coordinating, preparing, and delivering necessary training internally and to clients
- Attending external training events and conferences to keep up to date with relevant legal developments
- Practice Development
- Keeping an eye out for early signs of potentially important legal and market developments
- Writing, editing, or assisting in the preparation of client briefings and articles