A global, leading legal software company are heavily investing in growth and development, and now have an opportunity for an application support consultant to join their London office.
As an application support consultant, you will be responsible for providing high quality consulting and training services to clients and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the functional and feature characteristics of the company products. Yow will be using your professional services expertise in Legal Practice Management software (billing, financial management, multi-currency/company, third party interfaces, and reporting) to provide recommendations and functional and strategic consulting services and advice.
About the Role:
- Provide consulting services to clients (predominantly law firms) for the full suite of modules in the form of configuration, assistance with user acceptance testing, training, month end closing and balancing.
- Produce required project documentation (e.g., Functional Requirements Definitions, Software Requirement Specifications, Training Strategy, Testing Strategy).
- Actively pursue issue resolution and communicate project issues to stakeholders (e.g., other consulting team members, Support Desk, Project Manager, Client) to ensure that issues affecting projects are quickly and effectively resolved.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills and a willingness to be hands on to ensure timely project completion.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written skills with the ability to communicate intricate technical and procedural matters to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships across the organisation.
- Experience with Legal practice management/Legal Accounts software.
- Proven analytical and process design skills, including problem solving, quantitative reasoning, workflow process definition/design/modeling.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, accounting, or equivalent experience.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience in General Ledger in a multi-currency/multi-unit environment; or a credible/strong understanding of accounting principles.
- Elite 3e
- Ability to be able to map and follow transactions from inception to posting into the General Ledger.
- Experience as Systems Accountant or similar would be advantageous.
The company will offer the successful candidate a very competitive salary, bonus and benefits package and provide them with a clear guide for career progression.