An exciting new opportunity has arisen at a leading law firm in London for an application support and development analyst. Based in a dynamic application support team, you will collaborate with business and IT colleagues to deliver innovative solutions for the development and support of the firm’s business applications.
- Collaborating directly with the business to support, maintain, and develop business-line applications (both internally developed and vendor-specific).
- Collaborating with business colleagues, third parties, the Strategy Programme Management team, and IT colleagues to identify requirements, develop, and deliver enhancements and changes to the business.
- Managing the full deployment cycle of improvements, from understanding business needs to designing and implementing changes to ensuring knowledge handover.
- Researching and developing existing or new technology to enhance offerings to the business, clients, and the IT team.
Required skills and experience:
- Demonstrable ability and experience in an analytical role within a Legal or Financial Services environment.
- Programming and support skills in T-SQL, SQL Reporting Services, SQL Analysis Services, and SQL Data Warehousing. Basic knowledge of programming languages such as .NET Framework, Visual Basic and tools like Visual Studio is advantageous. Experience in integrating and automating processes through the use of SQL, API’s and Workflow Engines would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of legal sector technology such as iManage Work, Elite 3e, Intapp (Open, Time, Integrate) and Viewpoint is highly desirable.
To be considered for this role, you need to be a creative and analytical thinker with strong proactive problem-solving skills, and able to work independently or as part of a team,
This is an exciting role that offers a competitive salary and plenty of opportunity to progress.