Jameson Legal Tech is an established Legal Tech Services provider, offering Managed Service Sales, Legal Tech Recruitment, and Legal Tech Implementation Services. Due to growth and business demands, we have several long and short term contract opportunities for 3E Application Consultants, to be involved in the Implementation of Elite 3E. The contracts can either be based from home with travel required to clients as needed.
As an Application Consultant, you will be responsible for ensuring that you provide high-quality consulting and training services to clients including:
- Maintaining a current, in-depth knowledge of the functional and feature characteristics of the Firms products, and be able to transfer this knowledge to a wide range of users
- Providing recommendations and industry expertise in legal and practice management, with extensive knowledge and consulting experience in billing systems and all related reporting, as well as financial management including General Ledger, AP and all related reporting
- Providing added consulting services including process design, on site support, process re-engineering, custom development specifications and related test plans, training, and assistance on custom projects as identified by clients
Experience, Knowledge and skills required:
- Experience with Elite 3E Practice Management system implementations or working internally at a Law Firm and be significantly involved with the 3E projects.
- A thorough understanding of Legal Accounting principles which may include AP, AR, Multicurrency, Single Currency, Billing, General Ledgers etc…
- Desire and demonstrated ability to teach and share knowledge with others in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
We offer competitive rates of pay, along with a chance of working with a multi award winning company, who are going through and exciting growth period, and will have lots of opportunities like this for the foreseeable future.