A top multinational and a leader in its field, our client is offering a unique opportunity which undertakes responsibility for global corporate commercial work, including procurement, transactions, compliance and BAU matters. Due to a larger business volume, there is now a vacancy for a commercially astute lawyer who will be signing up for a friendly yet dynamic work environment. A keen interest in the aviation industry is required, as the incumbent candidate will need to quickly grasp technical terms and concepts.
Successful candidates will possess:
- A degree in Law and admission to the Singapore Bar or a commonwealth jurisdiction.
- A minimum of 3PQE, gained in-house or with the corporate practice of a law firm.
- Solid communication skills to interact with stakeholders across the region.
- The ability to work well independently and in a team.
- A valid work visa in Singapore