Our client is looking for a mid-level Antitrust associate with 2-4 years of transaction-focused experience. Qualified candidates will assist in:
- Responding to Second Requests and contributing to presentations, white papers, and other advocacy before U.S. antitrust agencies (FTC/DOJ/State AGs)
- HSR substantive analysis and counseling advice, including asset and transaction valuation
- Supervising HSR Item 4 document collections and reviews
- Preparation and submission of HSR filings
- Coordinating with ex-US merger control colleagues/outside firms
- Setting up and managing clean teams and counseling on antitrust issues in due diligence
- Analysis of substantive antitrust risk posed by prospective transactions
- Evaluation of transaction documents and negotiation of antitrust risk/termination provisions
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive US International law firm.
US qualified Attorneys need only apply.