Jameson Legal has successfully placed lawyers into law firms within a multitude of legal jurisdictions – this remains the key part of what we do. We are known for the quality of our work, professionalism and integrity with the lawyers we work with and we act with the same qualities in mind for the law firms we work with.
We work closely with a wide range of the leading commercial law firms across the globe, from the Magic Circle in London to high-end West End boutiques, together with the leading practices in Asia, the Middle East, the Caribbean, the Channel Islands, mainland Europe and Latin America. We have experts focusing solely on jurisdictions in those regions. We advise those looking for a move within their own country and those also considering a move overseas.
We advise and successfully place qualified lawyers at all levels, from newly-qualified solicitors to equity partners.
Our aim is for law firms to be completely satisfied with the quality of our work, ultimately with the end result of finding the right people who fulfil or exceed their current needs or who will contribute to the firm’s strategy.
We should be a key point of contact for you – our consultants each specialise in a limited number of practice areas so if you are seeking to hire in a certain practice area, we can provide the expertise you need and we will know the people who can add value to the firm.
We also offer added value. We are experts in the jurisdictions we work in. We are based in or regularly visit our core locations and can provide up-to-date information on the overall legal market, trends and salaries.
For more information or to discuss your next recruit, please contact our office on +44 (0)20 3427 3148 and ask for Philip Jennings firstname.lastname@example.org or David von Dadelszen David.VonDadelszen@jamesonlegal.com.
In-House & Compliance
Our In-House & Compliance services include the recruitment of Legal, Company Secretary, Governance, and Risk & Compliance professionals on both a full-time and contract basis. We recruit within the UK and many international legal markets.
Our Key Contacts:
- UK & Europe In-house – Donna Rosenberg-Strydom email@example.com
- UK & Europe Compliance – Matt Pollard Matt.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Middle East In-House & Compliance – Iain Rainey email@example.com
- Asia In-House & Compliance – Qianlin Zhou firstname.lastname@example.org
Partner & Practice Group Acquisition
The Jameson Legal Partner & Practice Group Acquisition Division – has exceptional experience of recruiting partners and teams to law firms on a global basis and with particular experience in London, Germany, Brazil, the Middle East and Asia.
Our success derives from the quality of our senior recruiters, who are mainly former lawyers who are legally qualified in a range of jurisdictions including the UK, Germany, Denmark and Portugal. Our team have a wealth of experience across multiple jurisdictions. We have an intimate knowledge of the legal landscape and have established deep relationships with key management across a broad range of law firms, which enable us to identify and attract partners and teams who are open to new opportunities.
We have a strong track record working with leading UK, US, Offshore and other law firms to source strategic partners and teams. We have also assisted firms to develop new offices with particular success in London, Germany, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia. We offer a confidential and consultative service that will assist you to successfully develop your office with strategic senior recruits. Our experienced team can:
- Map the relevant market to identify key partners and teams that will fit into your firm’s culture and provide synergies with your existing teams.
- Carry out due diligence on the business of partners and their teams, and of their reputation in the legal marketplace.
- Maintain strict confidential communication before, during and after the interview process and advise on key issues to avoid candidates breaching confidentiality or restrictive covenants.
- Arrange discreet meetings/interviews/qualifying and planning sessions.
- Assist in the transfer of information required to consider the practice group.
- Assist with the negotiations and offer stage and ensure that appropriate offers are made.
- Provide post-acquisition and integration follow-up.
For more information regarding opportunities in your jurisdiction please contact one of the following heads of practice:
The combination of our international network, extensive database and recognised market brand allows Jameson Legal to provide our clients with the best and most applicable candidates for their vacancies.
We provide paralegals and part-qualified lawyers to law firms and in-house legal departments in London, Europe and the Gulf.
We can provide clients with candidates as permanent hires, on fixed contracts or as temporary contractors with an hourly rate.
Our consultants are highly experienced and thoroughly vet their candidates before introducing them to our clients.
For more information contact Jeremy Stamps at Jeremy.email@example.com