Jameson Legal has exceptional and long standing relationships with a large number of the leading UK law firms as well as many US and European firms. We have a long history of working hand in hand with lawyers to take the next step in their career. We are also particularly well known for assisting lawyers to move internationally – this remains a key part of what we do. We take pride in the quality of our work, our professionalism and our integrity when working with lawyers and we act with the same qualities in mind with all our clients.
We work closely with a wide range of the leading commercial law firms across the globe, from the Magic Circle in London to specialist boutiques, and firms operating all over the world. We distinguish ourselves from many of our competitors by having specialist recruiters who focus on specific legal markets and sectors. These include expert recruiters focusing on international jurisdictions including Germany, the Caribbean, and Brazil. We advise those looking for a move within their own country and those also considering a move overseas with consultants who travel to those jurisdictions, speak multiple languages and in many cases have gained legal experience in those markets before becoming recruitment consultants.
Our aim is for law firms to be fully satisfied with the quality of our work, ultimately with the end result of finding the right people who fulfil or exceed our clients’ current needs or who will contribute to the firm’s strategy.
In-House & Compliance
Our In-House & Compliance services include the recruitment of Legal, Company Secretary, Governance, and Risk & Compliance professionals on both a full-time and contract basis. We recruit within the UK and many international legal markets.
Our Key Contacts:
- UK & Europe Compliance – Matt Pollard Matt.email@example.com
- Middle East In-House & Compliance – Iain Rainey firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asia In-House & Compliance – Qianlin Zhou email@example.com
Partner & Practice Group Acquisition
We have a strong track record working with leading UK, US, Offshore and other law firms to source strategic partners and teams. We have also assisted firms to develop new offices with particular success in London, Germany, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia. We offer a confidential and consultative service that will assist you to successfully develop your office with strategic senior recruits.
Our experienced team can:
- Map the relevant market to identify key partners and teams that will fit into your firm’s culture and provide synergies with your existing teams.
- Carry out due diligence on the business of partners and their teams, and of their reputation in the legal marketplace.
- Maintain strict confidential communication before, during and after the interview process and advise on key issues to avoid candidates breaching confidentiality or restrictive covenants.
- Arrange discreet meetings/interviews/qualifying and planning sessions.
- Assist in the transfer of information required to consider the practice group.
- Assist with the negotiations and offer stage and ensure that appropriate offers are made.
- Provide post-acquisition and integration follow-up.
For more information regarding opportunities in your jurisdiction please contact one of the following heads of practice:
Fred dos Santos – Associate Director, SE Asia Practice & Partners (International)
T: +44 (0)203 950 3595
Jamie Hughes-Martin – Director, Hong Kong
T: +852 5147 1322
Philip Jennings – Head of Partner & Practice Group Acquisition, Offshore
T: +44 (0)203 950 0527
Thiago Silva – Senior Consultant – Private Practice, Latin America
T: +44 (0)203 950 0529
Will Sciarretta – Senior Consultant, Legal Services (US)
T: +1 (347) 727-1979
We assist paralegals and contract lawyers to secure roles with law firms and in-house legal departments in London, Europe and the Gulf.
We can provide clients with candidates as permanent hires, on fixed contracts or as temporary contractors with an hourly rate.
Our consultants are highly experienced and thoroughly vet their candidates before introducing them to our clients.
For more information contact Jeremy Stamps at Jeremy.firstname.lastname@example.org
Jameson Contract Solutions
Jameson Contract Solutions (JCS) is a division of Jameson Legal dedicated to supporting leading law firms, legal service providers and in-house businesses in securing high quality, flexible legal professionals on a temporary, contract or ad hoc consultancy basis. View solution »